Answer sponsored by:
Your air conditioner works throughout the summer to keep you cool until something goes wrong. Maintenance is essential to prevent breakdowns, but how can you tell it’s time to schedule maintenance? Some signs that it’s time to have a maintenance check include:
- Your system seems less efficient
- Your energy bills are going up
- You experience frequent repairs
- You hear unusual sounds from the system
- You notice indoor air quality problems
However, you often won’t notice signs that it’s time for maintenance. We recommend being proactive by scheduling a maintenance check at the start of the cooling season to keep your air conditioner running at its best.
Our Maintenance check: Thermostat inspection, Electrical system inspection, Testing of all capacitors, Testing of motor bearings, Testing of motor amperage, Drain line flush, Condenser coil cleaning, Refrigerant charge check
Benefits of AC Maintenance – An air conditioning tune-up has many potential benefits. With regular air conditioning maintenance, you may enjoy:
- Fewer potential system breakdowns
- Saving money on your air conditioning costs
- Extended service life for your air conditioner
- Protection of any warranty on your system
Thanks for reading! This content was written by the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette news department was not involved in the creation of this content.