Book Your Plumbing Appointment on Monday for a Waived Dispatch Fee
If your plumbing need isn’t an emergency, book on Monday and we’ll waive the dispatch fee!
Contact us today to book your appointment.
The Trusted Drain & Sewer Experts
If you’ve ever experienced wading around in your bath water, overflowing toilets, or gross smells due to clogged drains, you know how inconvenient and unpleasant they can be. No matter how deep your clogs go, they’re no match for the experts at Atchley Air.
Whether there’s a clog in your kitchen, bathroom, or sewage drain, our professionals will clear it out in no time.
Need drain cleaning services for your home? Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Common Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
It can be tempting to reach for a store-bought drain cleaning solution, but these chemicals can damage your pipes. A plumber can find and remove stubborn clogs with ease.
These are common signs that you need professional-grade drain cleaning services:
- Standing water: No one wants water going up to their ankles after a shower or a sink that fills to the brim when brushing their teeth. These clogs are usually due to excessive hair and dirt buildup.
- Foul odors: If you notice gross smells without a clear explanation, they could be coming from your drains. Excessive clogging can lead to food and sewage buildup, producing a bad smell in your home.
- Frequent clogging: If you’ve tried drain cleaning liquids and plungers with little to no success, your clogs run deep in your drains and require a more permanent solution.
Not sure what’s causing your clogs? Our professionals will inspect, diagnose, and clear them in no time.
Preventative Maintenance for Your Drains
Your drains are central to making your whole plumbing system work smoothly, so keeping them clean and clear is crucial. Even if you don’t have a snake available, here are a few ways to maintain your drains:
- Only flush toilet paper down the toilet: Flushing feminine products, small toys, paper towels, hair, or floss can cause your toilet to clog.
- Use drain filters: These filters help catch debris before they build up and cause a clog.
- Clean sinks regularly: Preventative care can be done with boiling water, baking soda, and vinegar. Proceed with caution if you have plastic pipes instead of metal pipes.
- Avoid putting food, grease, and oil down your drains: Grease and oil solidify over time and cause clogging. Avoid hard-to-break-down foods like flour, coffee grounds, and fruit or vegetable peels.
Are you noticing slow-moving drains? We can help clear them out with professional drain cleaning services.
Contact us online to schedule a service.
Clear Your Drains Today With Atchley Air
As a third-generation family-owned business, we’re proud to have served the families in the Fort Smith and Russellville areas since 1958.
From clogged toilets to blocked sinks and everything in between, Atchley Air has the tools, knowledge, and experience to provide permanent drain cleaning solutions to get your plumbing running smoothly again.
Get your drains cleared by contacting us online and scheduling service in the Fort Smith and Russellville areas.